Welcome



Thursday, November 4, 2010

GORRILLA BREAD!!!!


OK so today I was off which means I had time to cook a good meal at home. Working two jobs and volunteering and a aspiring food blogger takes up entirely too much time. But all that whining is for another blog... Tonight I made Oven Fried Chicken, Mac & Cheese, and Cucumber Tomato Salad with a Red Wine Vinegrette. Now for dessert I prepared Gorilla Bread which I am now addicted to (salivating all over the laptop). Im trying to tell you this is sex in your mouth. Seriously!!! I got the recipe from Paula Dean but I kinda put my twist on it.
1/2 cup grandulated sugar
3teaspoons cinnamon
1 1/2 sticks of butter
1 1/4 cups of packed brown sugar
1 package cream cheese
2 cans of biscuits
1 1/2 cups of coarsely chopped walnuts

No comments:

Post a Comment